The Senior Accountant will prepare accounting information to maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability and other financial activities for the Company.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting records
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations and other balance sheet reconciliations and resolves discrepancies timely
- Compiles information to assist Tax Manager with various tax and regulatory returns
- Assists with the annual budgeting process as needed
- Prepares and records/reconciles inter-company journals and invoices
- Prepares monthly reconciliations between accounting and reporting systems
Local candidates only – relocation not available.
Qualifications, education & experience requirements
- French language skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience; CPA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, with a knowledge of multiple currencies in an international context
- In-­‐depth knowledge of GAAP and the analysis and reporting of financial data as well as applicable laws, legal codes, government regulations, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and HFM accounting and reporting systems preferred
Job type: Full time
Job position: Associate