French Citizenship Eligible to work in the USA L2 Visa with valid Employment Authorization Card Green card application in progress No sponsorship required
2012 – 2013 CITRUS CAPITAL
Project, France – Morocco Advisor • Citrus Capital Project aims at buying, building and managing citrus farms in developing countries, with a specific focus on sustainable agriculture and technical efficiency to optimize water consumption. First project is a 100 ha (4 million Euros) farm in the region of Souss (Agadir area, Morocco) with long-term partnership between private investors and farmers. • Advisor on the setup of the company : o Development of the company business plan including strategic market studies, farm valuation, and financial plan (development of the operating and valuation model); o Elaboration of financing solutions, fund raising products, and legal setup of the company. Demonstrated corporate finance, entrepreneurial and principal investment skills.
2007 – 2011 MORGAN STANLEY – Commodities Group, London, United Kingdom Vice President, Commodities Marketer and Business Developer, Commodities Division
• Responsible for structuring and marketing risk management solutions (physical and derivatives hedges) to corporate clients with exposures to Energy (Crude Oil and Oil Products, Gas, Coal, Power, CO2, Freight), Metal and Soft Commodities. Deal origination, structuration, modeling and valuation, pricing, coordination with legal documentation (understanding of commercial agreements) and transaction execution.
• Managed accounts of Energy-intensive industrial customers with a particular focus on Utility and Chemical companies. Excellent understanding of the various clients’ corporate businesses and strategies (E&P, Refineries, Utilities, Transportation, Chemicals, Cement, Steel and other Energy-intensive companies).
• Outstanding knowledge of the O&G Energy value chain (E&P, Midstream Processing, Shipping, Transportation and Storage).
• Strong collaboration and deal exposure with M&A and GCM teams on specific projects (including E&P operating and valuation models).
• Leading the business development effort on new sectors and new products for Europe :
o Development and marketing of the ITEC index for electricity pricing in Italy; o Development of plastic derivatives (polypropylene and polyethylene);
o Development of container freight derivatives.
• Core countries: France, Germany, Austria, Benelux, Switzerland.
• Management of junior analysts. Proved solid business development and strategic idea generation skills. Superior achiever, ability to win in the market place, and capacity to influence and gain client’s trust.
2004 – 2006 ELECTRICITE DE FRANCE (EDF) – Optimization & Trading, Paris, France Portfolio Manager and Market Analyst, Portfolio Optimization and Hedging Team
• Hedging and Optimization of EDF’s Physical and Financial Position : o Hedging of EDF’s open position on Electricity, Coal and CO2; o Optimization of power plant productions and maintenances.
• Pricing and deal structuring : o Pricing and analysis of the Generation Capacity Auction Operation (VPP); o Responsible for structuring complex hedging deals (virtual coal power plants).
• Development of analysis on electricity prices short term movements in Europe. Showed excellent analytical and numerical skills, reactivity and attention to details.
2014 CFA Charterholder, CFA Institute Substantial financial modeling, finance and economic valuation skills. Exceptional financial and operating modeling skills, intercorporate investments, enterprise valuation using market-based and DCF (DDM, FCF, RI), capacity to optimize financing structures.
2004 SUPELEC (Ecole Supérieure d’Electricité): leading graduate school of higher engineering and business education in France. MSc Degree in Engineering. Major in Financial Mathematics.
• Strong leadership
• Deep knowledge of the Commodity sector
• Outstanding Structuration, Negotiation, and Execution experience
• Exceptional analysis, pricing and modeling skills
• Project Management
• Creative and Imaginative
• Strategic thinker
• Result driven
• Strong Client Focus
• Fast learner
• Talent to multitask and to work under high pressure
• Win in the marketplace
• Attention to details
• Collaborative workstyle
• Act with integrity ANALYTICS
• Excel expert (including Visual Basic / Macros)
• Excellent command of Office softwares (Word, PowerPoint, Access)
• Proficient user of Tableau (similar to Spotfire, Tibco)
• Bloomberg, Reuters LANGUAGES
• French (native)
• English (fluent)
• German (intermediate)